Amazon India is currently running its Mega Mobile Sale – which started on March 28th and ends on 31st March 2016 (i.e tomorrow). Quite a few mobile phones are on sale. The discount ranges from 9% to as high as 29% on some budget smartphones.
The Nexus 6P 32GB Grey is available for an excellent price of less than Rs 35000.
In addition, if you are the owner of Citi Bank Credit Cards or Debit Cards, you get additional 10% cashback (maximum cashback is Rs 1,000).
Out of all the smartphones on offer, we recommend the Lenovo Vibe X3, One Plus X, Nexus 6P, Moto G Turbo and Moto G 3rd Gen. All are good smartphones and offer excellent value for money. If you’re on a budget of less than 4000 rupees, then you can’t go wrong with the Honor Bee.
Best deals on smartphones on Amazon.in
Note: The price has been directly linked to the Amazon website.
1. Lenovo VIBE X3 (White, 32GB) – Rs 19,999
2. OnePlus X (Onyx, 16GB) – Rs 14,999 (12% Off)
3. Honor Bee (Black) – Rs 3,999 (11% Off)
4. Nexus 6P (Grey, 32GB) – Rs 34,999 (13% Off)
5. Intex Crystal 2.5D (Black) – Rs 6,699 (29% Off)
6. Moto G Turbo (Black, 16GB) – Rs 11,499 (8% Off)
7. Moto G 3rd Generation (White, 16GB) – Rs 9,999 (9% off)
8. Moto G 3rd Generation (Black, 16GB) – Rs 9,999 (9% off)
9. Coolpad Note 3 – Rs. 8,499 (11% off)
10. Nexus 6P (Graphite, 64GB) – Rs 38,999 (9% off)
11. Sony Xperia Z3+ (Black, 32GB) – Rs 23,999
12. Lenovo Vibe S1 (White) – Rs 14,999
Like always, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section below. We’d be glad to help.