Asus launched it’s Zenfone 3 series, The Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe and Zenfone 3 Ultra. Asus has also included the Zenfone 3 Laser along with other phones.The smartphone is priced at Rs. 18,999 and will be available from September.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Laser features
- 5.5-inch Full HD with 2.5D curved display and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor and comes with Adreno 505 GPU and 4GB RAM.
- The smartphone comes with 32GB internal storage and expandable storage up to 128GB with microSD.
- Sports a fingerprint sensor
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI 2.0.
- Supports Hybrid sim slot
- Camera end, it sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX214 sensor. It also boasts an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- The phone also features a 3000 mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone 3 Laser weighs about 150 gms and comes in Glacier Silver and Sand Gold color variants. The phone also support sensors like accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
Earlier, Asus Zenfone 2 Laser was priced at Rs 10000 and was a popular phone among consumers. Unlike the Zenfone 3 Laser. It did not have a finger print sensor or a full HD screen, with the added features the Zenfone 3 Laser will stand out among other phones like Mi 5 and Lenovo Vibe Mi 5.