Lenovo on Tuesday launched the Moto G5S Plus and Moto G5S in India. Both phones feature the much-talked about rear camera, while Moto G5S Plus sports a dual rear camera with two 13 megapixel sensors. The Moto G5S sports a single rear camera with 16 megapixel sensor. Both will be available exclusively on Amazon India and will be later sold in retail stores.
Moto G5S Price, availability and specifications
- Moto G5S will be available for Rs 15999 in two colours Lunar Grey and Blush Gold and will be sold exclusively via Amazon India
- Sports a 5.5 inch Full HD(1080×1920 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core SoC clocked up to 2GHz, coupled with 4GB of RAM
- Phone runs on Andoid Nougat 7.1 with stock android
- Features dual rear camera with 13 megapixel and 8 megapixel at the front with flash
- Comes with 64GB internal storage and 128 expandable storage
- Sensors include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- Smartphone comes with 3000 mAh battery and turbo charger that if charged for 15mins can provide upto 6 hours of battery
- It weighs 168 grams and measures 153.5×76.2x8mm.
Both the phones sport fingerprint sensors on their home button, and bear metal unibody designs. The Moto G5S Plus and Moto G5S both come with water repellent nano coating, making them splash-proof.
Moto G5S price, availability and specifications
- Moto G5S price in India is Rs. 13,999. It will be available in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colour variants and will go on sale via Amazon India
- This one sports a 5.2 inch Full HD display with corning gorilla glass 3 protection.
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core SoC clocked up to 1.4GHz, coupled with 4GB of RAM
- It comes with a single 16 MP rear camera and 5MP front camera with LED flash.
- 32GB internal storage and 128 GB expandable storage
- Sensors on board include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor
- Smartphone runs on a 3000 mAh battery and comes with turbo charger that if charged for 15 mins can provide upto 6 hours of battery
- Weighs 157 grams and measures 150×73.5×8.2mm.
Both the phones come in dual sim type. With Redmi Note 4 and other competing phones at the same range with better features, we need to see if this phone will stay upto the mark.