Xiaomi has released its second ‘Made in India’ smartphone, which will be available exclusively on Amazon.in. The Redmi Note Prime is priced at Rs 8,499.
The Chinese company had announced in August this year that it would manufacture its devices locally in India. The Redmi 2 Prime, which was an enhanced version of the Redmi 2, was launched earlier this year. Redmi Note Prime is the second Mi phone to be manufactured and sold in India.
The device comes with 2GB RAM, 16GB storage (expandable upto 32GB microSD card) and a Snapdragon 410 quad core processor. It has a 5.5 inch HD IPS display, with a display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The 4G dual sim smartphone comes with a 3100 mAh battery, 13 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera.
Other key specifications and features:
- Android 4.4 KitKat, optimised with MIUI 7
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- 5.5 inch display, 1280 x 720 pixels, 267 pixel per inch
- 13 megapixel rear camera with f/2.2, 28 mm wide-angle lens
- 5 megapixel front camera
- 4G Dual Sim support
- Gyroscope, Wifi Direct, USB On-the-go
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroSD Card slot, expandable upto 32GB
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, Adreno 306