Xioami has launched the Redmi Pro in China for 1499 Yuan (approximately Rs 15,100). Sporting a metal body design, the phone has very powerful specs and is packed with features.
Here is all you need to know about the Redmi Pro:
- The phone comes in full metal body. The back looks similar to Redmi Note 3 but looks much more premium.
- The Redmi Pro sports a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) OLED display.
- The smartphone is powered by a ‘Deca Core’ (i.e 10 crores) MediaTek Helio X25 processor with Mali-T880 GPU. The base model will come with Deca Core MediaTek Helio X20.
- It runs on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 interface.
- The much talked about dual-rear camera is a 13-megapixel shooter with PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), dual-tone LED Flash and Sony IMX258 sensor.
- Interestingly, there is one more 5-megapixel camera right below the primary 13MP shooter.
- The front-facing ‘selfie’ camera is also a 5-megapixel shooter.
- The device has equipped with 4050 mAh battery with fast charging (USB Type C port)
- You also get a fingerprint sensor
- The Redmi Pro will be available in 3 colours : Gold, Silver and Grey.
In China, the device has been priced at 1499 Yuan (Rs 15100) for 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage featuring Helio X20 processor. The Helio X25 variant will cost 1699 Yuan (Rs 17100) and the premium version with Helio X25, 4GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at 1999 Yuan (Rs 20100).
The availability or release date of the Redmi Pro in India hasn’t yet been announced.