Apple has officially announced through their website that the newly launched 4.7 inch iPhone 6 and the larger 5.5 inch iPhone 6 Plus will go on sale in India on September 26 i.e exactly a week after its launch in the US.
Both the devices will be available in 115 countries by the end of 2014.
While there is no official word on the pricing of the two devices, we expect the 16GB iPhone 6 to cost upwards of Rs 47,000.
The iPhone’s are likely to be priced a little lower than what the iPhone 5S was launched for. There are reports that the Cupertino giant is planning to offer its Indian consumers a more competitive price.
Expected prices for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus at retail stores in India
- 16GB iPhone 6 – Rs 47,999
- 64GB iPhone 6 – Rs 55,499
- 128GB iPhone 6 – Rs 62,999
- 16GB iPhone 6 Plus – Rs 55,499
- 64GB iPhone 6 Plus – Rs 62,999
- 128GB iPhone 6 Plus – Rs 70,499