- ₹ 500 Flipkart Voucher
- 15% Cashback upto ₹ 500 on 1st Myntra transaction
- 50% discount upto ₹ 100 on 1st Swiggy transaction
- Joining Fee: ₹ 500
- Annual Fees: ₹ 500 (waived off if annual spend is ₹ 3.5 lakhs or more)
- 5% cashback on all purchases on Flipkart.
- 4% cashback on Swiggy, Uber, PVR, TataPlay, Cute.Fit and Cleartrip.
- 1.5% cashback on Myntra and all other transactions (except Rent, Utility bills, Wallet Load, Fuel).
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver.
- 4 Domestic Lounge visits per year.
No cashback on the following payments
- Rental bills (house / office rent)
- Fuel expenses
- Insurance premiums
- Education (school, college fees etc.)
- Utility bills (electricity, water, gas etc.)
- Wallet Load
- Purchases converted to easy-monthly-installment (EMI).
- Cash advance
- Gift cards
- Purchase of Gold
Positives of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Great card for shopping online on Flipkart.
- Good rewards on other popular service providers like Swiggy, Uber, PVR and Cleartrip.
- Most entry-level cards do not provide Airport lounge access, this card gives you 4 per year (1 per quarter).
- No limit on cashback.
- Unlike ICICI Amazon Credit Card which requires Amazon Prime account for 5% cashback, you do not need a premium account on Flipkart to get 5% cashback.
Negatives of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- The July 2023 devaluation has significantly reduced the value of the card.
- Only 1.5% cashback on Myntra, down from 5%.
- For an entry-level card, the 3.5 lakh spend for card-fee waiver is too high. Most people who own the card cannot spend nearly ₹ 30,000 per month.
- If you shop more on Amazon, the ICICI Amazon Credit Card is a better option.
Is it worth getting the credit card?
If you shop regularly on Flipkart – the answer is yes, the card is worth it. Spending ₹ 10,000 in a year (₹ 850 per month), gives you cashback of ₹ 500 – which covers the annual card fees of ₹ 500.
If you also happen to use Swiggy for food delivery and Uber for commuting in your city – the card will end up saving you quite a bit of money.
Previously, the card offered 5% cashback on purchases made on Myntra. In July 2023, the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card was devalued, and it now offers only 1.5% cashback on Myntra.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Credit Limit and Eligibility
The Flipkart card is Axis Bank’s entry level credit card. Almost all applicants with a decent credit score will get approval for the card. The credit limit depends on your income – usually three times your monthly salary.
The minimum credit limit is ₹ 25,000.